1. Represent conservative views on educational and social issues.
2. Restore confidence in the fiscal policies of the FCBOE through sound financial decisions.
3. Attract, retain, and honor the BEST teachers for ALL our students to sustain academic RIGOR.
4. Support and encourage family and community involvement for successful schools.
5. Make decisions based on research and input from Fayette County community members.
Insist on ZERO BASED BUDGETING.
Vote for policies that reflect conservative views.
Recognize the importance of GREAT TEACHERS.
Listen to Fayette County parents and community members.
Encourage and value involvement from parents and the community.